Sunday, July 13, 2008

First Fish Ever

Last year in Cadillac, I spend a few (several) hours trying to catch a fish and never did. So when I went camping on Saturday and I caught a fish, I was happy. Da ta ta da ...


My first fish.
I caught a total of 7 fish Saturday. Jaden caught four. One of Jaden's got loose in the bottom of the boat and touched my foot. Red was showing, but mommy said it wasn't blood. I'm not so sure. Seriously. There was a big lump of it on my foot. Ruined the trip for me.

4 comments:

Shaelynn said...

I hope you threw that one back!

Unknown said...

Alright, I hope you saved for a fish dinner.

JP said...

I used to stick my feet in our pond so the fish could bite them.

carriegel said...

nice catch, charlie! i hope you threw it back so it could grow a little bigger.